Rental / Ski school
TITLIS Cableways Safety Plan
We would like to keep you updated here with the latest version of our Safety Plan.
TITLIS Cableways has developed its own Safety Plan based on the requirements of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and the provisions of the safety plan for public transport and tourist transport. We are also implementing the recommended safety measures prescribed by the association for Swiss cableways.
In the cable cars such as TITLIS Xpress Engelberg-Stand, TITLIS Rotair and funicular:
The FOPH recommends:
What are we doing
- Surfaces are cleaned regularly.
- Public areas are aired regularly.
- The safety measures will be made clear to guests.
- Staff wash their hands regularly.
Employees with symptoms of illness are not to come to work.
What can you do
- Please observe the code of conduct required by the Federal Office of Public Health.
Pay contactless where possible.
- Buy your ticket online and thus avoid queuing at the ticket desk.
- If you are unable to book online, buy your tickets from our ticket machines.
- Pay contactless where possible.
In the lifts
- Masks must be worn inside the TITLIS Xpress (Engelberg-Stand), the TITLIS Rotair (Stand-Trübsee) and the Gerschnialp funicular.
People who are exempt from wearing a face mask
- People who are exempt from wearing a face mask can still travel by cable car to the resort.
- The guest will receive a vest with "ärztliche Maskendispens" (medical face mask exemption) on the back so that there are no misunderstandings with other guests or staff.
- This vest must be worn in the cable cars and buildings.
- When using the cable cars, please only travel with members of your own group.
- When travelling in the TITLIS Rotair, please keep a distance of 1.5 metres from other guests.
In the restaurants/shops
- There are no restrictions in our restaurants.
In the accommodation
- There are no restrictions in our accommodations.
- Fair cancellation terms: We guarantee free cancellation of your booking up to 48 hrs prior to your arrival. This will apply if official restrictions prevent you from travelling to Engelberg or back home, and if official restrictions are imposed that affect pre-booked tourism companies or activities in Engelberg, provided these restrictions were not in place at the time of booking. Our General Terms and Conditions apply to groups of 10 people or more, companies and corporate clients. In your booking was not made directly through us, the Terms and Conditions of the third-party provider will apply.